According to art. 13 para. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter “RODO”), in force from May 25, 2018, We would like to inform you that:
1) The administrator of your personal data is MALTEX – ADAM MALCZYSZYN, 58-372 Boguszów-Gorce, ul. Reymonta 1d
2) Your personal data and data of other cooperating persons will be processed on the basis of applicable law, concluded agreements and on the basis of granted consent. The processing of your data allows us to provide services in accordance with the scope of Maltex’s activity – Adam Malczyszyn, contact related to the provision of services, as well as sending information about planned activities and marketing information. In particular, we process your personal data:
a) for the performance of the contract for the provision of services (including, among others, the execution of orders, billing, communication related to the provision of services) The basis for processing is indispensability to perform the contract (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b). If during the registration or during the use of the service you provided us with data, the application of which was optional, the basis for their processing is consent (Article 6 (1) (a) and the RODO);
b) to handle complaints and any other claims. The basis for processing is the legitimate interest of Maltex – Adam Malczyszyn (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the RODO), consisting in securing information about cooperation (including, inter alia, the history of services provided to you, communication with us and payments ) in order to handle any claims;
c) for analytical or statistical purposes. The legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of Maltex – Adam Malczyszyn (Article 6 paragraph 1 point f of the RODO), which consists in using financial and sales analyzes for internal reporting and determining optimal directions of our development;
3) The recipients of your personal data will be:
a) public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities, to the extent and for purposes that result from the provisions of generally applicable law,
b) other entities that on the basis of relevant agreements signed with Maltex – Adam Malczyszyn process personal data for which the Administrator is the director of the facility.
c) entities performing the tasks of the Personal Data Administrator, such as: postal operator, bank, supplier of domain software
4) Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the goal / purposes specified in point 3, but not shorter than for the period specified in the archiving regulations or other legal provisions.
5) You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to yourself data and receive of copies thereof,
- to correct your data,
- to delete data, limit data processing in cases where:
– the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed
– the data subject has objected to the processing of personal data
– personal data are processed unlawfully
– personal data must be removed in order to comply with the legal obligation
– the data subject questions the accuracy of personal data
- to object to the processing of data based on the justified interest of the Administrator – we will cease to process your data in this respect, unless we can show that they are necessary for us to perform the task imposed by the generally applicable law,
- to transfer data,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body,
In order to exercise the rights referred to above (letter a-f), please contact the Administrator or the Personal Data Inspector.
7) You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body when you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, and from 25 May 2018. Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016 / 679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC.
8) Providing personal data to meet the above objectives depending on the type of Maltex case – Adam Malczyszyn may be a statutory requirement, a contractual condition, a condition for the conclusion of the contract or any consent expressed. In a situation where the provision of personal data is compulsory for dealing with a specific issue, the failure to provide the required personal data will result in the inability to take effective actions to achieve the purpose or provision of the service.
9) Your data can be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.